Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fish `n Chips


We had to wait until we got to Portugal to blog because there was just no time for it in London. That, and the fact that London is the most expensive place on Earth, and we could just barely justify spending the money to eat.
But, even still it was great. Highlights of our whirlwind tour include a ride on a double decker coach, which is undescribable, if you havenºt experienced the top front seat, doing 80 kph downtown. Our hostel was right near London Tower Bridge on the River Thames (I always wanted to say that!)


Although Tyrn was virtually dead with exhaustion / jetlag, we still toured around to see Westminster Abbey, The Eye of London, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and other top 10 London attractions, such as a phonebooth!





PS,Hey Ma, your crab apple made it to London. Mmmmm! I should have brought roast beef and mashed potatoes. What was I thinking?

T & K

No comments: