We're married now! It's surreal. Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong, weird. Our wedding was incredibly beautiful. It was so great to see all our families together camping and hanging out. Thanks to all of you who were there. We're updating this from a campground in Revelstoke, BC on our honeymoon, so we'll just post some pictures and you can ask us for the stories later. We don't have any of our actual wedding photos, just a few from our camera. We'll have our photos in a couple of weeks. If any of you have any good photos from the wedding week, please send them our way.
peace,
k & t
Spaggia La Calendre and Goodbye Ks!
1 month ago

4 comments:
Congratulations you two. Looks like I missed a great wedding. I've already seen some pics via Scott. I'm looking forward to celebrating with you this fall. Cheers.
nice photos, dude! i put some of our photos on my facebook page. so you guys should sign up for that action. otherwise, i can give you the photos when we get back to edmonton(too big to email).
Scott
Congratulations guys.
Here's to a long and happy life with each other. I am sorry I was not able to be there and share the experience with you.
Hope to see you soon.
Paul G.
Congrats you two! So happy for you! Love the pic of you guys in your outfits in the river!
Can't wait to see some of the wedding!
Ps. Killam misses you!
Post a Comment