Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wedding Photos

Here are a few of our favourites:










































































5 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE the pics! Thanks for posting them! Hope you guys are enjoying your summer & your newly married status!

Anonymous said...

The pictures brought tears to my eyes. You are so beautiful; I really wish I could have been there. Can't wait to see you again and I miss you lots!
Love you,
Susan

Lowell & Julie said...

Congratulations! We knew you were getting married the week before us, so we tracked your blog down for pictures. Great pictures- looked like a wonderful day!

ML said...

These wedding pics are fabulous! Now I see all your Mom's work Tyrn...gorgeous....and you look STUNNING Kelsey, no suprise there but what a perfect gown on you. What a fabulous setting, and it looks like you all had a blast. That's excellent, means great memories for years to come.
You told us where and when and how but the pics say a thousand words!
We both wish you joy, great happiness and love in your marriage.
Cheers,
Marilee & George

Katherine said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. We were so sad not to make it for the wedding. Blast Canada for being such a damn big country. Alas, it looks like you had an amazing day.