Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Meet Gordon


Hi everybody. My name is Gordon, but Ty likes to call me Gord. Today is my first day away from my mom and brothers and sisters, so I'm pretty sad today. But Ty took me for a tour of my new yard and now I'm really excited. So excited that it's hard to take clear pictures of me, I hear. The yard seems huge to me now, but then again, I am very small. I like to hang out under things. For example I like to walk under the barbeque or the wheelbarrow, and I especially like sitting under the chair that Ty or Kelsey is sitting on so that I can cuddle with their feet.
Can't wait to meet you all. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me here soon, since Tyrn and Kelsey seem to really like me a lot.

love,
Gordon

4 comments:

val said...

Hey Gordon, you're one lucky dawg! Like the goatee too, you'll fit right in.

Conrad and Jen said...

Awwwwww, you're pretty cute, Gordon!!

Unknown said...

Hello Gordon, you are very cute! What type of dog are you?

tyrnandkelsey said...

Oh, sorry. I'm mostly a lab x pyrenees. my mom was a lab x golden retriever and my dad was a straight up pyrenees. I'm the most lab-like of my 7 brothers and sisters.