You are looking at the accomplishment of a man who is confined to his beach house during a two day STORM. It may not look like a major work to you, but to him, it is a highlight of the day! We also put some miles on the cards with ¨Poorman´s Crib¨, which I´m sure you´ll love.
After cards, there´s supper and a movie. Yes, I know, our adventures are crrrrazy! For supper, we (and when I say ´we´, I mean ´mostly Kelsey´) managed to make a delicious lasagna in our propane horno (Spanish for oven). My contribution was the garlic toast, which was also quite tasty, if I do say so myself.
After supper, we often have been watching movies on our little portable dvd player, which we love. It seemed like a ridiculous thing to pack sometimes, especially when we are packing MINIMAL underwear, but we´re pretty sure that stinky gitch is a worthy price to pay for having the comfort of an English language movie to sooth a travel worn mind. We should really have a picture of the movie player. PS, we´ve been either very fortunate or resourceful when it comes to laundry, and our gitch do not stink, badly.
Last night after the movie (Cinderella Man and all the special features) we walked back to the beach to see what the storm was conjuring in the surf:
Today, however, the storm has cleared, and so we went up on to the roof terrace of our house to warm up and air out. The beach, unfortunately, is covered in washed up garbage and debris from the storm.
2 days till we leave for France. Stay tuned.
Ty
Spaggia La Calendre and Goodbye Ks!
1 month ago

4 comments:
Went back to the start of your adventure (England - yes horribly expensive!!) and see what a great time you two are having. Well done!! You've started to get your 'travel groove' timing and your tans too we can see!
Enjoy, we love the pictures!! Keep it coming......
Cheers,
Marilee & George
Hey friends!! I love reading your updates and find myself infinetly jealous! I miss you Kels and am glad you are having a fabulous time. I'll write you a real email soon.
Colleen
It's nice to see that Ruls is still somehow getting the ginormous blanket to sun bathe on, while Ty is stuck with the wash cloth!
This huge fan is waiting for the new release.......?
Did you glue the cards together for that picture?
Love Deb
Post a Comment