It was a balmy - 34 degrees Celsius this weekend in Edmonton. Only the brave venture outdoors on a day like today. We did so only because we were headed to the doctor to try and fix Kelsey. She has been hit hard with Strep throat and a couple different ear infections. So far Tyrn is holding strong. We are decorating our house with it's Christmas trimming and we have realized that we have some truly ugly Christmas decorations. It's fun when you pull out things and wonder how you ever came to own such an item and who would actually create something of this calibre in the first place. We are trying to keep warm and trying to get healthy again. Those 2 objectives, as well as find special presents for everyone on our list, are our main goals right now. Once we get our Christmas stuff up, ugly or not, we will take you for a long overdue tour of our house.
Spaggia La Calendre and Goodbye Ks!
1 month ago

3 comments:
A "snow storm" has hit southern Ontario. It makes me laugh because there was such a build up to this storm that even before it started snowing school was cancelled in some areas and people are stocking their shelves. Not me! All I can think of is SKIING! Cross-country that is. It's certainly not -34, it's more like a toasty -10 but the news will always remind you about the windchill. Enjoy the snow!
As cute as you two look all bundled up, I don't think I miss the cold yet. I just read your reminiscing on Egypt. I did a week's vacation in Zanzibar a month ago by myself and found myself thinking about the good times we had in Egypt last year. Have a Merry Christmas.
Josh
I totally agree with you about the ugly ornaments!!! I was looking through ours this year as I was putting them up and all I can say is Oh my goodness!!! Time for some of them to be thrown out, IF we can get past the sentimentalness of the popsicle stick ornaments that were made in Gr. 3. It makes me wonder why do we keep the things we do?!? Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!
Love, Jen
Post a Comment