Our great couchsurfing hosts in Coffs Harbour had a few suggestions for stops on our way up the coast. First, The Big Banana. Kelsey was STUFFED when we left there.
Just a few minutes down the road is a newer housing development built on kangaroo habitat. It looks like the roos weren't displaced too much, because they hang out pretty casually in peoples yards. We stayed with another couchsurfer in a small town called Lennox Head. We took our books up to this peak and read on the grass. It was a hard day!
Then, to the beach for some frisbee.
And surfer watching. (the whales arrive in a couple of weeks, so we had to settle for surfers.)
Australia is great.
T
Spaggia La Calendre and Goodbye Ks!
1 month ago

5 comments:
Great stuff Kelsey. I like all your pics. When is your vacation over?? Looks awesome.
Tori!!!!
Tyrn & Kelsey,
your Welcome home is coming until May 23, 2008. I'm making a poster for when you get home. The only thing I'm counting down for is your arrival on Flight A/C 899 at 5:15 in Edmonton International Airport (Now called EIA). I'm trying not to counting down to the end of school. Tyrn can you get me one of those rings: the ones that have nickel, copper, and silver twisted into a band and in the shape of a ring, please? It's the one that Sheila brought back for me from when she was there. size: your size. Thank you very much! By the way my friends nicknamed me Matty.
Matt
Hello you two
I just read Matt's reply and oh my, I'm counting down the days until you get home. Love to catch up though, looks like all is well and you both look too awesome!
Lova always
Hey! come home already! I miss you. Mike and I have decided that you should move to Medicine Hat. Or at least closer to us than Edmonton. Are you up for a little camping trip this summer??
Miss you so much!
Colleen
Kelsey & Tyrn we have loved sharing your adventures - your pictures were awesome - you both look great - glad you are out of China with all that is going on right now. Have a safe trip home.
Thanks for sharing you adventure.
Love you
Linda & Bill
Post a Comment