Ok, so we're going to try to catch you up on some images of India. We know that many of you are enduring temperatures of -30C, and so we knew you couldn't be properly jealous unless you saw our February for yourself. This is our first winter without snow and we're proud to show it!
Our last view of Kolkata from the train platform.
Morning chai. 40 hours into our 45 hour journey.
We were kidnapped by a timeshare salesman. The promotion was sponsored by Kingfisher Beer.
Ready for sunset! We actually have a hilarious story about events soon after this photo was taken...

Monday Night Market in Colva, Goa, India. Classic Spices shot.
Our scooter, and K munching on some cheese naan.
Breakfast at the Fishland Restaurant. Always an enjoyable 2 hour experience.
It's no Honda Shadow, but it'll do. We loved it, actually.
It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it
Palolem
"Dolphin trip? Maybe tomorrow? Cheap Price! No? Fishing? Picnic? Taxi? No? Ok, tomorrow, you promise."
Recent development on Palolem Beach. One of the scenes from Bourne Supremacy was filmed here.
He must be a tourist cow because he's still white.
From our white sand to your white snow, warm wishes from warm beaches.
K & T





7 comments:
sweeeeeeet! both to your goan experıence and that you got some pıcs up.
you guys have the backpackıng ın ındıa look down wıth your funky shırt, soul patch and tan (kelsey) and your sweet tube top (ty).
;-)
marc
ps - we love our carpet... dıd you shıp your blanket?
So sweet! Yes, it's actually -27 now with wind chill its - 40 degrees!
Miss ya! Love Ma Geek in the Matrix!
Great pictures! We are also in paradise beach mode right now from Ko Phangan. We love beach mode... Glad to see that you are enjoying the south. We're having fun spotting the familiar objects in your photos. A bit like a travel "I SPY." Drink a Lassi for us!
fantastic colors! and morning chai on board a ride. sounds so fine...!
Hey, great to hear your voices the other day. Too bad it was just a quick chat.
Tom has become quite the fan of earplugs too. Concrete buildings, drills and jackhammers don't mix.
l,
a
I'm turning green with envy, while checking out your beach pictures!! Looks wonderful. I have to admit, I didn't fully appreciate the long, hot summer of SA until now that I'm back in cold Canada. What were we thinking?!?!?!?
Love, Jen
HI GUYS,
JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE ENJOYED THE NEW PICS YOU PUT UP, THEY ARE INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL! I AM GETTING MORE AND MKORE ENVIOUS OF YOUR TRIP. LOL SAFE TRAVELS :)
JAMES, AND TORI :)
Post a Comment