Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Paris In The Fall





We're here for a good time, not a long time! Today we did the Eiffel Tower and The Arc de Triumph. We went all the way to the top of the Eiffel tower and it was AWESOME. It's WAY bigger in reality than I ever imagined from the photos I've seen. We were actually scared to go to the top once we made it to the second level. To give you an idea of how big it actually is, here is a picture from the second level:

This one is from the elevator on the way to the peak:

And this is the same photo, but from the windy peak of the tower:


And this is us celebrating our conquering of the Eiffel Tower, Toyota style:


Tomorrow we're going to the Louvre and heading to Venice in the evening. There are many more pictures we'd love to share, but it's been tricky adding these, and our stomachs are protesting.

Au revoir,
T & K

1 comment:

AW said...

I really like the haircut Ty. Short is very economical! Hey Kels, didn't you help fix my mistakes when I tried to cut my hair in Nova Scotia?

Stay healthy,

Am